Saturday, August 14, 2010

Uncle Sam Wants You



I ran oligarchic British rule from America. I replaced it with rule "of, by, and for" the people.

I am not a man. I am the soul of America. I am the spirit of 'We the People'.

I want you, the good people of America, to recognize me. I am dying.

I want you to demand freedom of speech; all speech.

I want you to demand freedom of religion; all religions.

I want you to demand the end of wars for plunder and profit.

I want you to never invade or dominate the people of foreign lands. I want you to never stoop to the level of cowardly and aggressive tyrant; to not defend yourself unless you are actually under attack.

I want you to recognize that the greatest threat to freedom is the timid and cowardly need to wrap our nation within a bubble of security. I want you to burn the Patriot Act and anything that looks like it.

I want you to demand and use freedom of assembly; to protest and organize.
I want you to demand that the state not arrest or detain or harass anybody unless they are involved in an identified crime.

I want you to demand that no person is deprived of life, liberty, or property, without fair opportunity to defend himself.

I want you to demand that all people are granted their natural liberty unless a fair trial deems them a threat to others.

We are no longer a bastion of justice; a standard other nations aim to be. The State is raising itself above rule of law. We are losing governance by rule of law and giving way to a state of arbitrary lawlessness and laws of convenience. The Spirit of America has not only been corrupted. It is being been savagely ripped to shreds. America is its own nemesis.

I want you, the people of America, to be under full volitional control of your labour and your resources. This is where prosperity is born and this is where it flourishes. To be prosperous again, 'we the people' must resume control of our wealth. Our nation has been commandeered by privateers; privateers that have sold our wealth and our birthright for fast profit. Our wealth and prosperity, our work ethic, has been replaced by an ethos that worships scheming and manipulating for individual gain.

Don't despair. My Spirit is not dead. It is immortal. And it is not limited to or owned by America. It is fundamental to human beings everywhere and always has been. It is the spirit of humanity. It is as unstoppable as life itself.

It is here: " True individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

It is there: "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky

It is everywhere: " When there is state there can be no freedom, but when there is freedom there will be no state. -Vladimir Lenin

No comments: